Opportunities with us
Say no to a thousand things,” said Steve Jobs. But first say no to your biases and blind spots.
Today’s most successful entrepreneurs see unlimited opportunities. We advance by identifying our best growth prospects and weeding out old initiatives, constantly watching for the fuzzy thinking that takes our eyes off the ball.
We expect you to help us grow our new businesses, maintain our excellent level of customer service, and keep our existing clients happy and satisfied. We started small and have been climbing the ladder step -by-step and new talent and fresh hands are always what we welcome. If you think, you can bring in a new kick to our business with your ideas, do not wait for opportunity to list here, EMAIL US. We are always ready to experiment. We as a startup company always welcome your plan of action for channeling in Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, and blockchain into new business opportunities.
Data Handler Associate responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work at companies Hong Kong premises. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful data handler associate will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk. (Recommended, Fresher with skills can apply)
- Experience with MS Office, specially Word and PowerPoint, basic information on how to use Excel.
- Familiarity with administrative duties. (Recommended, Fresher with skills can apply)
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy. (Recommended, Fresher with skills can apply)
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.